Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Gimbal Calibration Using Python and Pyserial.

Bert1984

Join
Jan 18, 2020
Hey guys I'm looking for some help and I'm willing to pay the person who helps me with this. My spark was **** with a shotgun by a prick who I won't make but long story short 1 BB from she shell hit my camera and of course it's broken. So I ordered another camera and gimbal all together from eBay. I installed it and now I have to calibrate it. Well I have all of the files I need I am just really having trouble running the Python code in command prompt. If someone could help me I will pay you for your time. I just need someone to walk me thru it. Please help. Thank you.

Bert,
Your odds are slim to none to find anyone except maybe a close friend who would help you with this project as the Spark , only around $250 to day, makes spending that much time quite unaffordable.
Just buy another on ebay or somewhere or go $399 and get the mini.
Not trying to be negative or disrespectful, but this is the reality. I would feel pretty bad if some idiot shot my sparky, that's for sure.

Yeah it sucks but I got a pretty good piece of his *** and he paid me for the damages. I was just trying to get her up in the air again. I have someone that has helped me out with some info and if it is successful I'm gonna post on here just in case someone else will need help with the same issue.

Hey Bert1984, have you seen this tutorial for gimbal calibration:

It's laid out well but if you get stuck on a particular step post back.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme