Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji Spark took off and now is lost

The issue with your SPARK is you have used an iphone here . Never use iphone for DJI products. It always screws up the GPS coordinates !! Always use Android for drone application involving DJI
hi, so you say iphones dont work 4 dji products? I only EVER use iphone and it works perfectly. I also dont own any other phone than a iphone. what kind of iphone have u expericened problems with?

hi, so you say iphones dont work 4 dji products? I only EVER use iphone and it works perfectly. I also dont own any other phone than a iphone. what kind of iphone have u expericened problems with?
I wasn't even using an iPhone so I'm not sure where that info came from. Besides it doesn't matter since I was using the actual controller anyway.

Yeah, I had a fly-away with my Spark.
Luckily I was already a little experienced in ATTI flying, and was able to wrestle my Spark to the ground.

In my case it was also a compass error conflicting with the GPS and my stick push (which combined caused a fly-away), then aggravated when I hit RTH (which caused a spiral)

I cancelled RTH, which stopped the spiral, and I forced my Spark to land using the controller.

Back home I did a "factory reset" on the Spark and a fresh calibration.

Problem went away.

Not sure what the issue is.

Yeah, I had a fly-away with my Spark.
Luckily I was already a little experienced in ATTI flying, and was able to wrestle my Spark to the ground.

In my case it was also a compass error conflicting with the GPS and my stick push (which combined caused a fly-away), then aggravated when I hit RTH (which caused a spiral)

I cancelled RTH, which stopped the spiral, and I forced my Spark to land using the controller.

Back home I did a "factory reset" on the Spark and a fresh calibration.

Problem went away.

Not sure what the issue is.
Glad you were able to save your spark. I got my replacement this week and I'm going to really make sure everything is set like it should be before flying. I'm so paranoid now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit