Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Do I have a problem with a new Spark? pic inside

Marc Hufnagel

Join
Aug 6, 2017
Ok, this pic almost makes my eyes hurt. It seems almost out of focus and for a 1080p it should be a lot sharper I think.

I know there are very few options to adjust compared to my MP. How does it look to you?

Attachments

• DJI_0026.JPG
    DJI_0026.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 253
Seems fairly sharp. Have you tried a side by side with your mav?

Looks like a digital photo from a typical 12MP camera.

Reactions: Kilrah
Ok, this pic almost makes my eyes hurt. It seems almost out of focus and for a 1080p it should be a lot sharper I think.

I know there are very few options to adjust compared to my MP. How does it look to you?

Wait...was that a screen grab from a 1080p video? Or is it a still with the 12MP camera?

It actually looks like a really good pic

Should have gone to spec savers...

That's a REALLY good photo if its from a spark.
Too bad this little thing does not do raw, I'm sure DJI are just holding back on us to protect the Mavic.

One of the good things about fixed aperture and a camera which uses high shutter speed when in auto mode to expose correctly is you can't really fail to get a good, sharp picture which is generally pleasing straight from the camera.

That thing looks annoyingly close to what I would expect from my Rx100 MK4, which cost more than a spark fly more combo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef