Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone Shot With A Shotgun

It shall be unlawful to discharge or shoot any firearm or other weapon in or along any public road or street or within 100 yards thereof or within 100 yards of any building occupied or used as a dwelling or place where the public gathers, not his own dwelling or residence.

Must have been a serious offense and fine for the owner to ditch the drone and walk away.

A similar incident.
There was a recent report of a “drone” in New Zealand, being knocked out of the sky by a stone. It happened in a national park, without a permit, it shouldn’t have been flying there. A group of hikers saw & targeted it. Causing an aircraft to crash is a federal offence. The drone was found by a park ranger, but when the owner was denied its return. No action was taken against the hikers.
It will be interesting to see which laws are upheld in your case.

I had seen that from xjet.

Good channel to watch. ?

I watched Bruce's "RANT" on that the other day and he was totally correct in his assessment of that article. The hikers committed an illegal act which by disabling the drone could have endangered one or more of them if the drone had crashed on their heads but they came off as heroes instead. I hope that every time a story like this comes out that someone like Bruce calls them out on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex