Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Enable downward vision position

Yogi_ZA

Join
Mar 14, 2018
Hi

I was trying to use gesture functions the other day. I managed to get the spark to take off, do facial recognition and move side to side using my hand.

After that I kept getting a message saying I need to "enable downward vision positioning." I wasn't able to do that and I cannot find any information online as to how I can do that.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

6B2E625A-F755-44CF-BF80-45D9164F10DC.png Those are activated automatically, no button or slider exists on the Spark. You may need to lift off using your mobile device first to make sure they are enabled the Leds will flash when active. When taking off, you will notice in the altitude meter, a small series of scallops pointing down, thats when you’ ll know its working. The operative height is 26 ft. Up. Then, the flight barometer and GPS take control of displaying your current altitude at that point.
The vision sensors will continue being active to a height of 98 ft. Scanning the terrain below.
Some Spark pilots, me included will get a downward sensor error, occasionally. It has never been determined whether its a software glitch or something else. To date no issues from getting that message.
Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yogi_ZA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef