Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Enjoying the Greening

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
This is a little compilation of a few litchi mission segments from last Saturday, finally some sun, and gentle winds, along with some dusk scenery. However, not that gently up top, so I did not venture up to our new (as of that day) 120m limit. You may notice in some parts of the video that there appear to be white things blasting past the camera, those are seed pods from things like blossom trees, dandelions, etc. The slow pan over the forest ridge (with Litchi's excellent tripod mode) you can catch these even at 220 feet up! At one point later the following morning it almost looked like snow flying by. Sadly, my Sunday evening plans for a really cool new location were dashed by ever increasing wind velocity, so will fly that location soon (daring to over-water finally!).

Anyway, here you are... if you like trees and northern looking sparsely populated scenery, this one like most of my vids, is for you!

Please as usual, if you enjoy, give us the thumbs up, subscribe if you like, ring the little bell... blah blah blah! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe