Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

FCC mod

Cees de Borst

Join
May 13, 2020
Hi all. I am new here and got a second hand spark. I really love it. But I am in the Netherlands..so CE country. My question. Does the fcc mod work Only with the.900 Firmware? Or also the latest?

FCC mod will work regardless of FW...
If DJI does'nt update FW you're good to go.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for your answer.
I tried the JKson mod and the version inside the Super-Patcher. But I still get 13 channels on 2.4ghz.
I did the Super-Patcher mod also and with the super-patcher firmware it worked. I saw 11 channels.
I removed the Super-Patcher mod again, because I didn't feel comfortable with some of it's features. I liked the extra satellites it promises and the FCC mod, but not the possibility of turtle mode for example.
I am on IOS, so I cannot use the modded app.
Are there any other possibilities? Or am I doing something wrong.
The only thing the JKson mod didn't do correctly was starting dumldore, so I tried to run that on the side. Can I just use the version from GitHub? It says only for Mavic and P4

Hold your horses!
When I replied regarding the FCC mod, I was referring to the fake location method.
Super patcher is @awacsnl stuff. I'm not familiar with super patcher at all.
Hopefully he will chim in here soon...

Reactions: x11freak
Thanks for your answer.
I tried the JKson mod and the version inside the Super-Patcher. But I still get 13 channels on 2.4ghz.
I did the Super-Patcher mod also and with the super-patcher firmware it worked. I saw 11 channels.
I removed the Super-Patcher mod again, because I didn't feel comfortable with some of it's features. I liked the extra satellites it promises and the FCC mod, but not the possibility of turtle mode for example.
I am on IOS, so I cannot use the modded app.
Are there any other possibilities? Or am I doing something wrong.
The only thing the JKson mod didn't do correctly was starting dumldore, so I tried to run that on the side. Can I just use the version from GitHub? It says only for Mavic and P4

use this method
this still works great if you only want to enable fcc...

The jkson mod is more for occusync .
I used it for my mavic pro. FCC hack is not possible for occusync
If you do the FCC hack on a Spark, you Will be rewarded with a troublefree working Spark.
Don't do the hack with otg cable but in wifi. Thereafter you can use the otg again. I'm not interested in flying over 500m altitude or overheating the transmitter by using modder apps.

With an IOS device is superpatcher the best option for you. It's permanent Fcc power, also when using for example Litchi.
In fact I fly with my Spark on Fcc+boost.

Misschien is dit het enige wat je wil
Check this easy way
Bedankt voor je berichtje,
Die heb ik geprobeerd, maar die wilde niet helemaal werken. hij startte dumldore niet op.
in English, I tried that one. But it wouldn't start dumldore like it should have done. So it didn't work

Works only on win10 machine , on C drive, just like Brett's superpatcher, I did it yesterday with a Spark from my friend, still works.
I did not do the stealth thing and battery mod.
You can test the working of the script without connecting the Spark , see of everythings runs to the end, before you actually connect the Spark (just click all steps through)

Works only on win10 machine , on C drive, just like Brett's superpatcher, I did it yesterday with a Spark from my friend, still works.
I did not do the stealth thing and battery mod.
You can test the working of the script without connecting the Spark , see of everythings runs to the end, before you actually connect the Spark (just click all steps through)
Any downsides running the boost on the RC?
Will it give 1.5 watt? Heat? Battery time?

Hi Haggi, I don't know how much power it's sends, but it's more then the FCC (0.4 watt).
Just come back from flying and testing, I had 1200 meters out, still full receiver, now I flew 2 battery's after each, RC is a liitle bit warm, not hot.
Also you can delete the mod with the patcher tool and go for the FCC only.
I add the NFZwarning patch to the 4.1.15mod, no more warnings from airspace etc. So if you use superpatcher and the NFZ is overruled you still get the warnings, with the 4.1.15 mod with NFZ warning patch no more warnings also
Just test it today 27 may and recorded the time, don't see any decreading in flight time it's about 12 to 13 min.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill kanal
Boost is on the Ac not the transmitter. It states this in the superpatcher readme. It is on the ac because it has internal cooling. I want to say on the the first Mavic pro boost is applied to the transmitter. On the Spark and pro 2 it’s on the dron (AC). I am already in the US but I am running “boost” so far without issues. Have done so for over 50 flights and over 210 flights on my spark overall. I think the added sats are the best part I see anywhere from 25 to 30 everytime I fly no matter where I fly I also get a gps lock quicker the before.

Reactions: awacsnl
Boost mode will allow the highest RC output possible!
CE mode is <=20dBm (100mW)
FCC mode is <=26dBm (<400mW)
Boost maximum is 1.8W or 1800mW

FOR MAVIC MINI IS:
Mavic Mini: We can enable boost mode on Mavic Mini (there is no FCC hack for CE mini, only Boost mode!). For the Mavic Mini there is also no specific Watt values, it will just power up your RemoteController to the maximum possible. Due to different hardware the results for boost mode will be different on CE and FCC models.

New player in town: Drone-Hacks.com | by thinkAwesome
Just download the app software and you can see what hack can be done by several DJI drone's ;)
Hi Haggi, I don't know how much power it's sends, but it's more then the FCC (0.4 watt).
Just come back from flying and testing, I had 1200 meters out, still full receiver, now I flew 2 battery's after each, RC is a liitle bit warm, not hot.
Also you can delete the mod with the patcher tool and go for the FCC only.
I add the NFZwarning patch to the 4.1.15mod, no more warnings from airspace etc. So if you use superpatcher and the NFZ is overruled you still get the warnings, with the 4.1.15 mod with NFZ warning patch no more warnings also
Just test it today 27 may and recorded the time, don't see any decreading in flight time it's about 12 to 13 min.

Could you share the patched Version which has not NFZ Warnings pls?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme