Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Filmora Editing Tip

pmshop

Spark Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 6, 2017
Loc
Fredericksburg, Texas, USA
Web
www.youtube.com
Filmora editing tip!
Select "Use repeat frames" when working with transitions with trimmed media on the workspace.
Using "trimmed frames" (selected by default) will use what has been cut out as part of the transition even if the trimmed scene is deleted.

IE, if you go to the frame before a vibration or a camera jerk and cut it out, the undesired scene will be in the transition with "use trimmed frames" selected.
showatt.php

Thanks for the tip, really a nice app. Too bad you can't place media in the timeline without leaving gaps but I suppose that's not something you need to do too often (had to do it to sync audio and clips for a show I went to). Also no adjusting of the volume of a track like with Vegas.

Thanks for the tip, really a nice app. Too bad you can't place media in the timeline without leaving gaps but I suppose that's not something you need to do too often (had to do it to sync audio and clips for a show I went to). Also no adjusting of the volume of a track like with Vegas.

You can adjust the volume.
Double click the audio track and audio properties appear above the work space
Volume is in there

You can adjust the volume.
Double click the audio track and audio properties appear above the work space
Volume is in there
As well as fade in/out but that's overall, you can't adjust the volume up/down at discrete points.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis