Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight details while on OTG

JCM27

Join
Dec 1, 2017
I noticed that wen on OTG I don't have the data for Height and Distance which shows when connected via Wifi.
Is this normal or do I have to turn something on?

Thanks.

I noticed that wen on OTG I don't have the data for Height and Distance which shows when connected via Wifi.
Is this normal or do I have to turn something on?

Thanks.

OTG without use with DJI Goggles is not officially supported across all iOS or Android platforms.

Depending on which version of firmware and DJO GO 4, various features and status indicators (such as altitude and distance) may or may not work.

DJI removed full OTG functionality with the most recent release of DJI Go 4. If you rollback your version of DJI Go 4 to 4.1.15 or earlier, full OTG functionality will be restored. You will have to turn off automatic updating so that 4.1.18 is not reinstalled.

OTG without use with DJI Goggles is not officially supported across all iOS or Android platforms.

Depending on which version of firmware and DJO GO 4, various features and status indicators (such as altitude and distance) may or may not work.
DJI removed full OTG functionality with the most recent release of DJI Go 4. If you rollback your version of DJI Go 4 to 4.1.15 or earlier, full OTG functionality will be restored. You will have to turn off automatic updating so that 4.1.18 is not reinstalled.

I currently have 4.1.15 and both OTG and Wifi work.
I just happen to notice that when in OTG the H/D/V data are not shown.
I have the latest firmware on the Spark.

4.1.18 broke OTG details. Reverting DJI Go app back to 4.1.15 may fix the problem for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar