Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight speed control setting

hoey

Join
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know what this Slow and Fast setting is for?

Under the Remote Controller Settings > Stick Mode > the slider bar for Slow and Fast?

Tried searching online but haven't come up with anything so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 136
isnt that responsive action of the sticks.... or im thinking its the accelerometer of the sticks.... so like how fast through the stick push until it goes super fast, you can also change these on ps4 and xbox controllers also ,

Figured it out today after some testing. It controls the actual speed that the Spark flies. Set all the way to Fast, in Sport mode, I was able to get it to go 30mph but when all the way at Slow, it was only doing about 15mph if I remember correctly.

Reactions: sebrandao
Thanks! That solves why my Spark was so slow. I thought the settings were to set down the sensitivity.

Reactions: His415
I know this is old but I’ll ask anyway. In normal flight mode, if the slider is all the way down on slow, what is the speed of the Spark? I want to do a slow continuous shot while following the Spark from behind to keep an eye on it but I want to push the stick up all the way so I’m not trying to hold the stick in a steady position.

I know this is old but I’ll ask anyway. In normal flight mode, if the slider is all the way down on slow, what is the speed of the Spark? I want to do a slow continuous shot while following the Spark from behind to keep an eye on it but I want to push the stick up all the way so I’m not trying to hold the stick in a steady position.

Experiment with your settings.

Launch the Spark, slow the slider down, mash the throttle in a forward direction and see what your speed is from the telemetry on the screen.

Obstacle avoidance ON is slower in normal speed.
No OA in normal is a little faster.
And sport mode is much faster with no OA available.

Tripod mode is snail mode. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef