Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight time

Per the Spark specs, you'll get about 16 minutes of flight time if you're not flying in windy conditions.

I get about 12 minutes of flight time. As for OTG, it does not affect the range, it is a connection from the phone to the RC. HOWEVER, with that said, some have stated in Europe in CE mode, the OTG cable does indeed help.

I get about 12 minutes of flight time. As for OTG, it does not affect the range, it is a connection from the phone to the RC. HOWEVER, with that said, some have stated in Europe in CE mode, the OTG cable does indeed help.
Ok thanks for help!

if i use with otg cable the range is longer or not?
Some people have found that it eliminates interference that is sometimes caused by wirelessly connecting the mobile device to the remote controller. With that interference eliminated, the range is no longer negatively affected.

Some people have found that it eliminates interference that is sometimes caused by wirelessly connecting the mobile device to the remote controller. With that interference eliminated, the range is no longer negatively affected.
I understand...
thanks!

Max flight time I get is 13 minutes, that is after I do some pre checks withe motors running,, OTG only helps with connection between Mobile Device and RC,, does not improve distance or flight time

Hola
Para lograr tener las baterías cargadas y seguir disfrutando de los vuelos del spark recomiendo usar el DJI Spark Portable Charging Station.
Nos vemos
Saludos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy