Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

FLY AWAY

Join
Nov 13, 2017
Ok , my spark did 2 fly aways about a month apart from each, both times it when to the same location about 2 blocks away from me. 1st time i was flying 170 ft in the air not far from me. i lost connection with the remote and had my phone connected but i was able to get it back . here's the good one. 2nd time i was flying it 40 ft above me lost connection , got magnetic it went to the same place it did the 1st time couldn't get it back. then because i lost complete connection it landed about a mile away. the next morning i used find my drone a found the sucker. that app works great. but still cant figure why it did a fly away only 40 ft away from me. a 20.00 radio shack car doesnt even loose control; like that.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Quick side question: with people posting their flights logs when flyaways occur, as there a particular reason that stands out more than the others?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy