Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flying above the Le Tour Glacier

Fantastic video, very professionally done.

I was in Chamonix for the first time last year and climbed the Arête des Cosmiques on the Aiguille du Midi. I had so much fun I’m going back next year for two weeks and you have given me some great ideas.

Fantastic video, very professionally done.

I was in Chamonix for the first time last year and climbed the Arête des Cosmiques on the Aiguille du Midi. I had so much fun I’m going back next year for two weeks and you have given me some great ideas.

Nice! Thank you

Super happy to hear that my video inspired you La Tour is a fantastic area. Any particular routes you are looking into going back to Chamonix?

Nice! Thank you

Super happy to hear that my video inspired you La Tour is a fantastic area. Any particular routes you are looking into going back to Chamonix?

I bought some guidebooks, but not sure yet. I am getting a bit old (60 next summer) and still rock climb reasonably well (5.10 sport, 5.8 trad) but do not have the cardio capacity I once had.

Reactions: Cragcloud
I bought some guidebooks, but not sure yet. I am getting a bit old (60 next summer) and still rock climb reasonably well (5.10 sport, 5.8 trad) but do not have the cardio capacity I once had.

Nice! That is an inspiration. I intend to keep climbing as long as physically possible

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme