Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Found a wrecked spark, imu wont calibrate.

Mackmmartin

Join
Jun 27, 2018
Hey friends, I stumbled across a spark that (what looks like) took a bad spill. I work on water towers for a living, and I found it on top of the tank. Its scuffed up and missing some small pieces, but the damage is mostly cosmetic from the looks of it. I've had drones (mostly cheaper ones) before and would love to get this one up and running. Of course I dont have a RC or extra batteries or props because I found it.

I took the props off, charged the battery, and it turns on remarkably. I downloaded the APP, updated the firmware, and tried to calibrate the IMU. When I press the start button to calibrate it doesnt move to the next slide. I cant help but think this may be an internal problem, instead of software issues. I have tried to re install the app and nothing works. Also the front LED lights are off and the rear lights flash red, yellow, green in quick sequence while the unit is on. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180627-213046.jpg
    Screenshot_20180627-213046.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 58
No id or sticker info, no video or pictures on the sd card either. Im going to try to call dji to see if they can locate the owner. I tried to adjust the orientation of the unit with no luck. The prop springs on the motors are rusty so i know its got a little moisture damage, just dont know how much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none