Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

General and Main Controller Settings

Bob Metts

Join
Jan 4, 2018
Loc
Hermitage PA
Will post here and DJI site as I am perplexed;
Downloaded DJI Go4 on itab mini4 and iPhone. Connected RC, AC and device(WiFi) and everything seemed to power up normally. Got good GPS and home point. Checked General Settings and noticed HD tab was missing. Went to Main Controller Settings and noticed that “advanced settings” tab was not there. Powered down and repeated process with iPhone:same findings.
Deleted and reinstalled Go4 v.22 on both devices. Checked screens through “Camera View”; HD and advanced settings tabs there. Connected RC, AC and device...normal power up with Ready to Go. HD and advanced settings tabs had disappeared. Same thing then happened when process repeated on iPhone.

Any thoughts?

DJI moves things around sometimes in new versions of DJI GO. The sensors menu item is now at the bottom of the Main Controller Settings (instead of in the missing Advanced section).

First, I appreciate your reply.
I have downloaded new versions on both iPad mini and iPhone. I compare through Camera view and they are the same, and HD tab and advanced settings are there. When I connect RC/AC to tablet many items disappear (when comparing side to side with iPhone)

Are you saying other items are available at times when DJI GO is not connected to your Spark? If so, that's normal.

The same DJI GO app is used with many DJI drones/devices. Depending on which drone/device you're connected to, you're going to see different settings.

I understand. I was being misled by “Camera view” which does not switch between different AC unless they are connected.
Thanks for you help...greatly appreciated
R/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar