Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal cal. & sensitivity/gain settings

DroneFlyer

Join
Nov 25, 2017
I´m a new Spark owner and coming from an Inspire 1 and a Mavic Pro i think there is many settings and options missing in the Spark compared to those other DJI drones.

Is there really no settings for gimbal calibration, and no possibility to change the Sensitivity settings (brakes & attitude) and gain values?

I think my Spark brakes very aggressively and abruptly so that it can be seen clearly in the recorded videos, also it seems to pull to the left a bit when i release the throttle and it stops.
I also think that the gimbal is not perfect.

So is there any of these settings available, if not in the GO app then through the Assistant 2? I can't see any place in Assistant 2, V1.1.6 for Mac where one can change this kind of values? I tried with Version 1.1.2 but the Spark didn't show up on the Assistant 2 on that version.
Surely the brake value must be able to be tweaked, and also such a basic thing as a gimbal cal.

Sure, the Spark is targeted against novice users but there could be an advanced menu for more a bit more experienced users.
Any help would be much appreciated how to fix these kind of problems on the Spark.

Reactions: Flash
I´m a new Spark owner and coming from an Inspire 1 and a Mavic Pro i think there is many settings and options missing in the Spark compared to those other DJI drones.

Is there really no settings for gimbal calibration, and no possibility to change the Sensitivity settings (brakes & attitude) and gain values?

I think my Spark brakes very aggressively and abruptly so that it can be seen clearly in the recorded videos, also it seems to pull to the left a bit when i release the throttle and it stops.
I also think that the gimbal is not perfect.

So is there any of these settings available, if not in the GO app then through the Assistant 2? I can't see any place in Assistant 2, V1.1.6 for Mac where one can change this kind of values? I tried with Version 1.1.2 but the Spark didn't show up on the Assistant 2 on that version.
Surely the brake value must be able to be tweaked, and also such a basic thing as a gimbal cal.

Sure, the Spark is targeted against novice users but there could be an advanced menu for more a bit more experienced users.
Any help would be much appreciated how to fix these kind of problems on the Spark.
Simple answer........
Nope!

Try using beginner mode or Tripod mode for smoother shots

Reactions: VortexSpin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast