Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Gimbal Speed in TRIPOD mode

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
I usually fly in P mode and have my gimbal speed set at 8~12 for smooth tilting of the camera while recording video.
Few days back when I tried to tilt the gimbal in TRIPOD mode, I found that it barely moves as I already had the speed set at a very low value of ~10.
What is the ideal speed setting for the gimbal tilt to be useable in TRIPOD mode?

I usually fly in P mode and have my gimbal speed set at 8~12 for smooth tilting of the camera while recording video.
Few days back when I tried to tilt the gimbal in TRIPOD mode, I found that it barely moves as I already had the speed set at a very low value of ~10.
What is the ideal speed setting for the gimbal tilt to be useable in TRIPOD mode?
Here's the answer you are looking for
Fly in P mode, move the stick sensitivity slider toward slow...Doing so approximates tripod mode speed without actually being in tripod mode. The stick sensitivity slider option is in the app. I think you access it through the remote control icon
By doing this, you can reach tripod mode speed without affecting the gimbal speed that you preset in P mode

Here's the answer you are looking for
Fly in P mode, move the stick sensitivity slider toward slow...Doing so approximates tripod mode speed without actually being in tripod mode. The stick sensitivity slider option is in the app. I think you access it through the remote control icon
By doing this, you can reach tripod mode speed without affecting the gimbal speed that you preset in P mode
Sounds perfect. Thank you for the tip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe