Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

got my spark tonight

NRRTRAINS

Join
Jul 25, 2018
Loc
Staten Island, New York
i'm from staten island and i have been on this site checking out how every one likes their spark and so far not to many negative flyers , got my spark tonight . I will fly the spark as soon as the rain stops . i'm not in a hurry i have a lot of hours in the sky .

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, NRRTRAINS.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome mate!
Wow, you got more patience than I do! I couldn't wait to get my bird in the air when the package finally arrived!

got my Spark last Thursday , not that i was in a hurry to fly . OK last week rain , Saturday and Sunday the President was golfing in N.J. and a NOTAM was in place until last night after 4:30pm ,today i put my Spark in the air .flew two batteries very nice , stable in the air and quiet in the air . the photos and video's are not bad .i just have to pan a little slower . it's a great pocket drone , small enugf to take with me any ware i go . smart batteries are the best no need to put your battery in storage mode if you don't fly in a few days . with all the different modes to try it's really a good drone .i will most likely fly my other drones just as i always do but for the size , this is one good drone .
thank you

got my Spark last Thursday , not that i was in a hurry to fly . OK last week rain , Saturday and Sunday the President was golfing in N.J. and a NOTAM was in place until last night after 4:30pm ,today i put my Spark in the air .flew two batteries very nice , stable in the air and quiet in the air . the photos and video's are not bad .i just have to pan a little slower . it's a great pocket drone , small enugf to take with me any ware i go . smart batteries are the best no need to put your battery in storage mode if you don't fly in a few days . with all the different modes to try it's really a good drone .i will most likely fly my other drones just as i always do but for the size , this is one good drone .
thank you

The Spark will wind up becoming your go-to bird simply because of the ease of transport and quick setup. We spoke a few times at the Yuneec forum and I guess I came over to the dark side first. No regrets. I use my Spark more than my Mavic because there is no pressure for production values, just some quick and dirty video without camera settings and stuff. I have found a good use for my Q-500 case: I pile all my DJI cases on top of it to keep them off the floor.

Welcome to the forum.

Jake

Reactions: NRRTRAINS
The Spark will wind up becoming your go-to bird simply because of the ease of transport and quick setup. We spoke a few times at the Yuneec forum and I guess I came over to the dark side first. No regrets. I use my Spark more than my Mavic because there is no pressure for production values, just some quick and dirty video without camera settings and stuff. I have found a good use for my Q-500 case: I pile all my DJI cases on top of it to keep them off the floor.

Welcome to the forum.

Jake
well put . fantastic little drone , thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef