Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

GPS Connection Issues

Now you're being ridiculous. You only need to remove your pants if they have metal buttons, rivets, etc. I would remove your shoes and socks though, as you want to be fully grounded to make a good connection.

Don't forget to remove your tin-foil hat!

The metal can cause magnetic interference and block your brain waves from communicating with the mother board :rolleyes:

You have compass issues and NOT GPS.

Find a grassy field free of any man-made objects including concrete.
Take your pants off and remove your watch and any other metalic objects on your body (think of it as going through airport security).
Raise the Spark above your head (higher the better) and spin 360 until the light indicator change. Drop the nose of the spark down and spin 360 until the light indicator changes again.

And then never do it again unless asked to.

I heard it straight from a DJI employee at a drone convention that frequent compass calibration can reduce flyaways.

I heard it straight from a DJI employee at a drone convention that frequent compass calibration can reduce flyaways.
That's not great advice. Once you have a good compass calibration, there are very few cases where people would actually need to recalibrate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex