Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Greetings from Ellicott City, Maryland USA

Kris Dhillon

Join
Mar 13, 2018
I got my Spark a month or so ago and have been reading the manual and the numerous posts on this site in between my flying. Very grateful for all of the advice that folks post here. With every flight my photos and videos get a little better. Here is a sunrise shot of old Ellicott City, the terminus of the first railroad built in America. Thanks all for helping this neophyte become a better pilot!org_7c60a8639984765a_1525085768000.jpg

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello from the Mid-West, Kris Dhillon.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

I got my Spark a month or so ago and have been reading the manual and the numerous posts on this site in between my flying. Very grateful for all of the advice that folks post here. With every flight my photos and videos get a little better. Here is a sunrise shot of old Ellicott City, the terminus of the first railroad built in America. Thanks all for helping this neophyte become a better pilot!View attachment 4834
It’s
I got my Spark a month or so ago and have been reading the manual and the numerous posts on this site in between my flying. Very grateful for all of the advice that folks post here. With every flight my photos and videos get a little better. Here is a sunrise shot of old Ellicott City, the terminus of the first railroad built in America. Thanks all for helping this neophyte become a better pilot!View attachment 4834[/

Welcome to the Spark community. That whole area is a great place to fly. Check out some of the areas near Patapsco State Park although I don’t know if it’s legal to fly in the park. They have a wonderful swinging bridge there.

Reactions: Kris Dhillon
Welcome to the Spark community. That whole area is a great place to fly. Check out some of the areas near Patapsco State Park although I don’t know if it’s legal to fly in the park. They have a wonderful swinging bridge there.
I know that park well, will give it a try.

Welcome! I'm from Annapolis. Sandy Point State Park is a great place to get some nice footage of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and surrounding area.

Welcome! I'm from Annapolis. Sandy Point State Park is a great place to get some nice footage of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and surrounding area.
Thanks. Any issues flying at Sandy Point? Was not sure if they permitted it. I came over the bridge last night heading home from Ocean City and thought about flying there but was too late. Maybe next time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme