Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Greetings from the Advexure Team!

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
The inaugural post here on SparkPilots...we are honored! :cool:

First off, a shoutout to the team of the DronePilots network for erecting yet another great forum for drone users to come together as a community and benefit from one another's knowledge.

Advexure is one of the original DJI Authorized Dealers in the United States and is a top tier dealer and distributor for DJI. Since day one, one of our #1 commitments has been to offer a high lever of service and support and part of that commitment is to connect and assist users across all forums and online communities.

We look forward to conversing with each and every one of you here on the forum, and if you're local in Los Angeles, we'd love to fly with you!

Enjoy your new Spark, and safe and happy flying!

-The Advexure Team :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Advexure
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
Enjoy!

Thanks TJ. Another forum, another group of "new faces" to learn :). See you around my friend.

I remember you both being very helpful during my short time with the Mavic Pro. Both the long waiting game and then finally the arrival and getting it setup to fly properly.

Reactions: Advexure
I remember you both being very helpful during my short time with the Mavic Pro. Both the long waiting game and then finally the arrival and getting it setup to fly properly.

You are welcome, @jimbug. Happy to hear we could help you and it's great to connect with you again on this forum. I think we're in for a fun one with the Spark...see you around!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef