Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Michigan

PhotoJim

Join
Jan 16, 2019
Hi everyone, this is my first post. I have found this fourm very helpful with my new Spark. I'm posting one of my first photos with the Spark and I find it can do a very nice job. I plan to take many more as the weather improves. I had a Mavic Air till I put it in the lake and is now history. I love photography and the Spark will meet my needs for awhile. Thanks, have a good day.

Attachments

• Lake-Stanton.jpg
    Lake-Stanton.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: bkb57
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, PhotoJim.

Sorry to hear about the Mavic Air, for some reason they want to go swimming.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Prayingdsr
Welcome to the forum! :)

WOW! I expected that Michigan would have more snow.
Does the Mavic suffer from the same issues as the Spark? It would be a lot more serious for an $800 AC vs a $300 AC.

WOW! I expected that Michigan would have more snow.
Does the Mavic suffer from the same issues as the Spark? It would be a lot more serious for an $800 AC vs a $300 AC.
The Mavic Air is more stable in the air and the video has more detail. For still photos they seem about the same. The Mavic Air had a stronger signal and could fly a greater distance. For $300 the Spark is still a great machine.

Welcome as well from another new member from Milan Michigan, just south of Ann Arbor. Hope to be launching my new Spark on its inaugural flight when the weather improves. As I have recently found, this is one of the TOP groups for guidance, suggestions and encouragement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef