Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from Switzerland

Paterson

Join
Oct 10, 2022
I greet you all from Switzerland, Lake Zurich. I bought a Spark at an auction, so this is my first drone. I know the Spark is no longer modern ... I'm no longer the youngest too. So we go well together. My first few test flights went well.- I can say, now now I'm sparked. The little drone is very sympathetic to me - I really like the size and the shape. Now everything is still totally new for me and it is exciting to find out what is possible. For example, I will try the gesture control this afternoon. I wish you all a lot of fun, peace and cavok!

Constanzo, per me, la Spark è come una vecchia fiat 500 dell'aria. Piccolo, speciale, bello e affascinante. E ... non arrugginisce, ma è quasi altrettanto veloce!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Paterson.

I still have my Spark and loved flying it until I had a mishap with a tree. :rolleyes:

The little tank still flies fine, but the gimbal is wonky.

Have fun with yours. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Welcome to the forum Paterson.

Wow, great to see a new member, the old Sparks are hard to find now, even good ones 2nd hand.
You'll find it really quiet here, just the die hard Spark owners that just can't part with them.

Did you get yours new at this auction ?
Basic package or the Flymore with extras ?

You'll enjoy the Spark . . . it's quite easy to travel with, in the air so fast, and the little blighter is practically bombproof, very tough.

Reactions: Spark 317
Welcome to Spark Pilots Paterson and ANOTHER big hello from Chicago!
Still Love my Spark after many years, and she's still going strong!

Welcome to the forum Paterson.

Wow, great to see a new member, the old Sparks are hard to find now, even good ones 2nd hand.
You'll find it really quiet here, just the die hard Spark owners that just can't part with them.

Did you get yours new at this auction ?
Basic package or the Flymore with extras ?

You'll enjoy the Spark . . . it's quite easy to travel with, in the air so fast, and the little blighter is practically bombproof, very tough.
Grüezi (Hello) SPark
No it was not new, but it is in perfect condition. It is the Flymore and i paid 150 Swiss Franken, so 149.- Dollars. A second one is on the way... with 4 batteries, and ton of accessories such as pad holders, propellers, filters, bags and propeller protection etc. for about 200 francs.
I thought the Spark is a stable device and easy to fly. For me, the little thing is the old Fiat 500 of the air.

I greet you all from Switzerland, Lake Zurich. I bought a Spark at an auction, so this is my first drone. I know the Spark is no longer modern ... I'm no longer the youngest too. So we go well together. My first few test flights went well.- I can say, now now I'm sparked. The little drone is very sympathetic to me - I really like the size and the shape. Now everything is still totally new for me and it is exciting to find out what is possible. For example, I will try the gesture control this afternoon. I wish you all a lot of fun, peace and cavok!
Welcome, I was born many moons ago in Schaffhausen and have lived for over 45 years in Australia, retired just over 6 years ago to Tasmania and still love my Spark after 8 years :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme