Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hello from the great white north.

Dave A

Join
Jan 4, 2018
Loc
Ontario
Just picked up my first drone today, a Spark with the fly more pkg.
I got the bug after seeing the videos my adult son shot while visiting Sri Lanka for 4 weeks last month. He was using a Mavic which was also his first drone. Amazing images. I'm only 57 years old so lots of time to really get into this hobby. I'm located in Northern Ontario so very cold and snowy here right now so will probably wait a few months to first fly the Spark.

Dave

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Welcome aboard!!
Your life will change now....

Go ahead and fly in the cold, I do.
Just make sure AC, RC and battery start out warm.
I keep my flights short also but get cabin fever quickly!!

Welcome neighbor, lovely weather we're having eh?

No kidding. I'm tired of the cold already. At least I have 5 weeks in Florida to look forward to come Feb. 24th. I'm in Sudbury.

Dave

Welcome from the snowy Northeast

Hi Dave
Enjoy your drone - Im a new user (65 yo) too. Slightly less compromised by the wet and windy winter in the UK!
For me its been fascinating learning as much as I can and flying where possible. There is a bit of a learning curve for new users but its definitely worth sticking it out. Already thinking whether I can justify / need something more beefy than Sparky!
I love the you tube videos on Sparky and other drones.

Reactions: les hawkins
No kidding. I'm tired of the cold already. At least I have 5 weeks in Florida to look forward to come Feb. 24th. I'm in Sudbury.

Dave
Ah, the Big Nickel. I have a niece who attends Cambrian College there. Enjoy your Sparkie, big warmup coming next week............

I'm located in Northern Ontario so very cold and snowy here right now so will probably wait a few months to first fly the Spark.

Howdy from the Mid-West.

I've taken the scenic and relaxing Snow Train from Sault Ste. Marie up to Hearst Ontario for week long snowmobile trip once.

What beautiful country you have in the bush.

The train would stop in the middle of nowhere and drop off or pickup a person that is living there.

I look forward to seeing some of your footage.

Welcome to the Forum :cool:.

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. So much knowledge here.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe