Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from Italy

Maschiro

Join
Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone. I am a new pilot and I live in Anzio, a small city in the southern province of Rome - Italy. I hope to find interesting ideas in this forum. in the meantime I leave you one of my last photos taken with my little one SparkyPSX_20180226_223314.jpg

Reactions: Rafa7 and Barennes
Hello from the Mid-West.

Nice picture.
Nothing that scenic around my area.

Welcome to the Forum .:cool:

Reactions: Maschiro
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/20171031/Spark User Manual V1.6.pdf

Beautiful photo. Ruins of some kind?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/20171031/Spark User Manual V1.6.pdf

Beautiful photo. Ruins of some kind?
yes, it is the summer residence of the Roman emperor Nerone.
Do you know? [emoji3]

Welcome to SparkPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

I am new to the forum too but let me also welcome you.
Hey @Maschiro you live in a beautiful area close to Rome, right? I wonder what are the rules for flying a drone there, I can only imagine the infinite possibilities for awesome photography.

I am new to the forum too but let me also welcome you.
Hey @Maschiro you live in a beautiful area close to Rome, right? I wonder what are the rules for flying a drone there, I can only imagine the infinite possibilities for awesome photography.
the rules here are very strict, you need a license and flight licenses, in addition to paying close attention to where you fly. No fly zones are so many, so it takes a lot of attention and permission to fly.
in my area there are lots of beautiful areas to explore.

thanks for the welcome and seeing that you're new here, welcome to you too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast