Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How active track actually works !

Thanks and perfect timing...I am chatting with someone in the Spark FB group that just encountered the 100 meter limitation.

Reactions: Animal
Interesting. I've had some great success with the Mavic. I've been able to go about 30kph on a bike and pull an abrupt U-turn and the Mavic did a smooth pan/turn and continued to track. It was pretty nice to watch, actually.

yeah this video is really good ! , i was unware around the 100m distance thing !, and now with the RC , I am ok,

Ok, I could live the 100m meter limit using the phone, but today I noticed some strange behaviour. I used ActiveTRack with the smartphone. After I reached the 100m limit I switched from ActiveTrack to Normal Mode and tried to fly the drone towards me, but it only moved a little sideways not forward. I seemed to me, that after reaching the 100m limit in ActiveTrack mode, the drone will not be able to fly forward. Even when i flew 10m backwards the spark still wouldn't move forward after that.

Can anybody confirm this behaviour or is there something wrong with my controls?

Thanks for the video that was helpful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme