Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

active track profile on a motorcycle, how to do it

Roland

Join
Jul 30, 2019
Referring to my topics about active track last week and as it was a rainy day today I amused myself with creating a video about my active track experiences on a motorcycle . Using this technology can give a real boost to a roadmovie as I have done this summer through Norway.
Here it is:
If you click on my profile you have access to my trips in which spark made a finishing tough .

You got some great tracking performance out of Sparky. Informative and lots of fun to watch, thanks for sharing with us Roland.

Reactions: Spark 317
Great job Roland.

To this day I haven't messed with all of the features of the Spark.

But when I do, it'll be like a new Spark all over again. ?

Great tutorial! I want to try this with my Harley Road King. Thanks!

Referring to my topics about active track last week and as it was a rainy day today I amused myself with creating a video about my active track experiences on a motorcycle . Using this technology can give a real boost to a roadmovie as I have done this summer through Norway.
Here it is:
If you click on my profile you have access to my trips in which spark made a finishing tough .
Wow this is fantastic!!! My dream would be to use Active track while I do downhill skiing!

Great tips. I have never used Active Track but this has motivated me to give it a try.

Interesting you bring up landing on concreate causing the compass to freak out. I was trying my hardest to land on a park bench in the mountains. The bench was all wood, but I didn't realize it was on top of a big concrete box. My Spark spun just like that. I thought it was me or my remote. Thanks for the tut. as well because I've been trying to pin down how to do this off road for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme