Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How Do I Fix This?

When changing the fluid, make sure to use LED and not the LCD fluid to keep it in warranty.

To recalibrate the battery, you have to determine the Spark Gap by holding it in your right hand securly and do jumping jacks for 5 seconds. This is done primarily to ensure the juice is balanced between the cells. Too much juice in one cell may spill out and stain your clothing.

Just flip the props over to counter rotate them. There are others that insist on flipping the motors over but I have found that it is not necessary and it may lead to engine failure because the exhaust ducts will be facing the wrong direction.

Hope this helps.?

I got an ad in Facebook for www.djidroneservice.com. I haven’t used it, but I thought you’ll want to check It out

Thanks. I contacted them but apparently there is a shortage of LED fluid. They are out of stock.

Still looking for a solution

Reactions: Spark 317
Thanks. I contacted them but apparently there is a shortage of LED fluid. They are out of stock.

I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a try.

This product totally gets rid of the need for fluid and will last a little longer.

April 1, 2019 92703 AM EDT.jpg

Type in the part # at O'Reilly's site for more information.

Shielded suit sold separately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andre Levite

I've used blinker fluid in an emergency. It's a little thicker and might have a small impact on LED performance, but it's pretty safe to use.

I've used blinker fluid in an emergency. It's a little thicker and might have a small impact on LED performance, but it's pretty safe to use.

Great idea! AutoZone had plenty of red and green flavored blinker fluid in stock. I'm all topped off.

Now I just need to figure out how to reverse the polarity on my battery so I can calibrate it properly...

Reactions: Haggi and Spark 317
Great idea! AutoZone had plenty of red and green flavored blinker fluid in stock. I'm all topped off.

Now I just need to figure out how to reverse the polarity on my battery so I can calibrate it properly...
Reverse time and you reverse polarity. That flux capacitor and a judiciously applied 1.21 GW burst should get you there.

You can counter rotate your props by simply swapping the left and right props on each axle, looking from the front of the drone. They might be hard to put in place, but you need to press down firmly until you hear a metallic cracking noise. Then you're good to go.

Reactions: Larry Pray
You can counter rotate your props by simply swapping the left and right props on each axle, looking from the front of the drone. They might be hard to put in place, but you need to press down firmly until you hear a metallic cracking noise. Then you're good to go.

Ok. I stopped pressing in the props when I heard the cracking sound. But what size torque wrench to get them in securely? I don't want to void my warranty.

Ok. I stopped pressing in the props when I heard the cracking sound. But what size torque wrench to get them in securely? I don't want to void my warranty.

That Spark is one tough bird, so I used this one:

I'd let you borrow it, but apparently I'm the only person that can use it :(

Torque value for the Spark props is 18 inch pounds with DJI torque wrench. Don't use foot pounds as it could crack the plastic on the Spark's props locking lugs!!! Foot pound settings are only for the Inspire model props.

Sorry guys and dolls what's this LED fluid or it a wide up. In all the time I have flown drones never heard of such a thing help
When changing the fluid, make sure to use LED and not the LCD fluid to keep it in warranty.

To recalibrate the battery, you have to determine the Spark Gap by holding it in your right hand securly and do jumping jacks for 5 seconds. This is done primarily to ensure the juice is balanced between the cells. Too much juice in one cell may spill out and stain your clothing.

Just flip the props over to counter rotate them. There are others that insist on flipping the motors over but I have found that it is not necessary and it may lead to engine failure because the exhaust ducts will be facing the wrong direction.

Hope this helps.[emoji851]

Sorry guys and dolls what's this LED fluid or it a wide up. In all the time I have flown drones never heard of such a thing help

April 1st, April Fool's Day joke.

Why Fix it at all ????

Ive come up with a totally new Concept Drone......Dji was so impressed with my originality that they said check was in the mail.....they want to buy the rights......

20190123_071854_Moment.jpg

And for my friends here....for a meager 10 percent advance....I'll have your name bumped higher up on the waiting list......

lets keep it quite though......:)

Can you even begin to wrap your mind around the game changer this is going to be....think of the flight time .....

Also trying to cut a deal with Litchi....Imagine being able to run 3 missions at once.......

Yea....its hard to be humble when the FAA were just speecless when I told them we werent gonna tolerate anything less that expedited approval and in no way would we pay for more than two hull registrations.....I expected a fight....but aparantly its more than even I could dream :)

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar