Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I am such a newbie, but editor helped me....

jimbug

Join
May 27, 2017
I am such a newbie at drones, but the DJI GO 4 editor made me look slightly less clueless. I have so much to learn, but took Spark out for it's first real flight since I was mostly rained out and had Activation issues yesterday. Had issue with active track as you can see in the video if I can get it downloaded to my iPad. The tracking worked well in gesture control, but no video available in that mode. I'm having no issues with gesture controlling the Spark. Works great!

I couldn't get the RC to control the Spark at all. I updated the RC firmware while there and it connected to iPad OK, but it wouldn't control Spark. I needed to practice with the phone app anyway, but wanted to let it rip in Sport mode while at the football field.

I've got lots of work to do to get up to speed, but love the fact video editing isn't mandatory right now. I liked the short video DJI GO 4 app created. I post it here to show how far I have to go.

Look at this amazing piece I shot with my Spark ! | SkyPixel.com

Last edited:
Well, my issue is fixed and I'm sure I unlinked it by pushing the battery button too many times on the first day. Page 38 of the manual explains how to link the RC with the Spark. I linked them last night. It comes linked in the FlyMore Combo, but I think I unlinked it. I also saw this Drone Valley video that explains the technology:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme