Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I lost connection to my Spark today. It never came back even after home point was recorded. Tragic! See what I did.

graywoulf

The older I get, the better I was.
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
Millers Creek, NC
I think its a great story and well documented. Congrats on finding your Spark and that was an ingenious way to do it. Get yourself a battery strap now. ;)

Reactions: BossOlive

DavidBlezard

Join
Jan 26, 2019
After opening my Christmas present, a Spark I was on my 6th flight and first time trying sport mode same thing the battery dropped out mid flight. I never found the battery amongs the leaves and mud I. The woods. I retrieved the Spark. Complained to DJI because I found out this is a problem with some Sparks. They said send it back. They replaced the spark and gave me a new battery. I have bought a battery strap and don’t fly without it. Glad you found it.

Reactions: BossOlive

BossOlive

Join
Feb 14, 2019
After opening my Christmas present, a Spark I was on my 6th flight and first time trying sport mode same thing the battery dropped out mid flight. I never found the battery amongs the leaves and mud I. The woods. I retrieved the Spark. Complained to DJI because I found out this is a problem with some Sparks. They said send it back. They replaced the spark and gave me a new battery. I have bought a battery strap and don’t fly without it. Glad you found it.
Thanks never happier to lose a battery.
Finding the Spark made up for the lost battery.
I’m wondering if I should call them too.
My Spark still works A1 but complain for lost battery maybe. It’s a defect. And someone told me about an o ring instead. I’m gonna look into that because I need something to prevent it from happening again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liriolebron