Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I lost connection to my Spark today. It never came back even after home point was recorded. Tragic! See what I did.

Are you afraid your Spark battery may fall out one day ?

• It will never happen to me.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • It’s always a thought when I’m inserting it.

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • I never really think about it.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I think its a great story and well documented. Congrats on finding your Spark and that was an ingenious way to do it. Get yourself a battery strap now. ;)

Reactions: BossOlive
Outdoors is the [Language removed by Moderator] good thanks for the comment mean alot to me [emoji268][emoji3]
Same here Outdoor living WoW that’s what it’s all about. I added some of your videos to my playlist. Beautiful Footage [emoji106][emoji1690]coffee on the campfire [emoji91] I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
After opening my Christmas present, a Spark I was on my 6th flight and first time trying sport mode same thing the battery dropped out mid flight. I never found the battery amongs the leaves and mud I. The woods. I retrieved the Spark. Complained to DJI because I found out this is a problem with some Sparks. They said send it back. They replaced the spark and gave me a new battery. I have bought a battery strap and don’t fly without it. Glad you found it.

After opening my Christmas present, a Spark I was on my 6th flight and first time trying sport mode same thing the battery dropped out mid flight. I never found the battery amongs the leaves and mud I. The woods. I retrieved the Spark. Complained to DJI because I found out this is a problem with some Sparks. They said send it back. They replaced the spark and gave me a new battery. I have bought a battery strap and don’t fly without it. Glad you found it.
Thanks never happier to lose a battery.
Finding the Spark made up for the lost battery.
I’m wondering if I should call them too.
My Spark still works A1 but complain for lost battery maybe. It’s a defect. And someone told me about an o ring instead. I’m gonna look into that because I need something to prevent it from happening again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex