Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I love this sparky

macoman

Join
Feb 9, 2019
This drone is really solid. I am just amazed in how stable it is even in moderate winds. I took the spark for half a mile and came back without issues. The most I love about the spark is that my dorm room is in a second floor. I always open the window and hold the spark outside of the window until GPS and the home point is locked. Then I bring back the drone without issues back to my window again and descent into my hand. I just love it!

Hello macoman, I remember your first post very well. Happy to know that you are loving the Spark now. Like to tell us what were you doing wrong initially? I am sure there are others who are having issue like you had before and are clueless about how to fix those.

Hello macoman, I remember your first post very well. Happy to know that you are loving the Spark now. Like to tell us what were you doing wrong initially? I am sure there are others who are having issue like you had before and are clueless about how to fix those.

The thing I was doing wrong is that, never take off inside your room. It will always have issue with GPS and locking the home point. What I usually do now is holding the drone outside the window until GPS and the home point is locked. Never have any issue again regarding range.

Mattias Allring is the best at it.

He has instructions on how to do it too. ?

I first seen him on Ken Heron's Thursday Niight Live program on YouTube.

TNL is where I learned of him.

Never miss TNL except for once a month I have a Thursday night meeting.

That was MY spark last week crashing into the bell tower. Haven't tried an automatic orbit since, only manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast