Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

intelligent modes

yycwrangler

Join
Feb 15, 2018
Was trying intelligent modes for the first time but when I went to the quickshot mode it would only allow me to do drone..Which in itself was really cool for the first time. Battery was full..lots pf gps locks..Was using the remote/iPhone 8 plus/OTG cable

Any thoughts..Do I have something turned off

Cheers
Al

yes sd card in..I've been doing some further research and it seems that I may have jumped the gun..We will see..I would select quick shot and then I believe all that came up is drone..But someone else posted that the additional flight modes appear at the bottom of the screen..In the sunlight I may not have seen them..Duh...do I feel like a fool..Will try tonight

...the additional flight modes appear at the bottom of the screen..In the sunlight I may not have seen them...

That's the most likely reason. I missed seeing the additional options pop-up. But it was my own excitement and constant watching of the spark (rather than looking into the phone) that was the issue in my case and not really the sunlight

Similar thing for panorama. I did not realize there were multiple modes and ended up taking the 360 sphere!

I love the he intelligent modes especially since I am a one man crew most of the time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar