Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

IPhone 7 +

gitch

Join
Aug 24, 2017
I've had the spark for about 5 months now and had a Samsung S7 Edge , the video feed was choppy and lagged a bit and a few disconnects but didn't really stop me flying . Today my phone contract was up so I got an iphone 7 + and what a difference it made went up to 120 meters no issues no lag and no OTG just WiFi so well pleased , just thought I would pass on some good news about old sparky from my point of view .

Reactions: aviscomi
I've had the spark for about 5 months now and had a Samsung S7 Edge , the video feed was choppy and lagged a bit and a few disconnects but didn't really stop me flying . Today my phone contract was up so I got an iphone 7 + and what a difference it made went up to 120 meters no issues no lag and no OTG just WiFi so well pleased , just thought I would pass on some good news about old sparky from my point of view .
Good news...I'll only fly my DJI platforms with IOS devices, though I did order a CS. Stay tuned for the Apple bashers!

It took me a while to make the change lots of reading posts on here but glad I did now , I'm a big boy and can take a bashing lol .

No bash from me, facts are facts, the only reason I use my Android is cause I can't afford an iOS device yet xD planning to move to crystalsky though before I might purchase an iProduct

went from a iphone 6 to the 8. Think it is a better and more stable feed with the 8. Plus doesnt drain the iphone battery as much as before. No OTG. Enjoy, Fly safe. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis