Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iPhone says “trust this computer”

SparkyNate

Join
Apr 28, 2018
after the newest update my vid signal is choppy,so I got an otg cable which seemed to help at first but now it says “accessorie may not be supported” and that’s nothing new I just hit dismiss,but now the phone says “trust this computer” when I connect to the remote? Along with this new prompt it seems the otg is doing nothing to help the video now? And I know it’s connected as I can put the iPhone in airplane mode and still get video. It’s an 7plus so I assume plenty of power to run the app?

I am running an iPhone 7 with the latest iOS patches and DJI Go 4 version, I only get the "not supported" notification. maybe try completely rebooting the phone, and try another OTG cable if you have access to one.

I’m actually using a Walmart lightning connector cable and for any of you folks out there that own a newer galaxy phone will know what I’m talking about,I’m using that little white adapter that came with your phone,it plugs into the remote,micro usb to female usb,so yeah prob the most ghetto setup possible! Just wanted to try otg before spending a dime!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit