Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is the Spark your Go-To for Fun Times now?

regdawg

Join
Jul 16, 2017
Has the spark become your all go to bird now? I'm talking about just shooting some active track footage, playing with the kids, shooting you and your buddies. I got to play with a spark today at a DJI store and I thought it was awesome. I had gone to the store to honestly check out the goggles but came out thinking bout the spark.

Has your mavic taken a seat for a bit cuz the spark is around you now?

Reactions: Advexure
Go-to bird for getting out and letting the juices flow! We're seeing that Spark and Mavic each have their areas of the market. Love the Spark for ultra portability but particular for video I prefer the Mavic as little Sparky gets tossed around too much in certain environments.

Nope, still don't trust it. I'll maintain peace of mind with my Mavic and wait for a few spark firmware updates and re-assess.......

Reactions: Advexure
Yes. It is always with me now, just in case. And it is more fun than my other drones.

Not per se. I've got a few AP drones and I use each one for different purposes. My Mavic is still my go-to if I'm heading out the door and want to take a drone with me. I really have no idea when I'd actually grab the Spark first, well okay, indoors, but other than that, I'd grab my Mavic or Phantom 4, or Inspire... BUT I don't see myself selling the Spark. I think its just cool!

Has the spark become your all go to bird now? I'm talking about just shooting some active track footage, playing with the kids, shooting you and your buddies. I got to play with a spark today at a DJI store and I thought it was awesome. I had gone to the store to honestly check out the goggles but came out thinking bout the spark.

Has your mavic taken a seat for a bit cuz the spark is around you now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme