Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just Ordered

David Almond

Join
May 29, 2017
Loc
Media, PA
I ordered my fly more package as soon as they were available to order online, and now the waiting game begins. I have owned/flown the Inspire, the Mavic Pro, the Phantom 3 and can't wait to use the Spark. I know it is not a 4k camera system, but I think it looks like it has great features and possibilities.

Reactions: Advexure
Happy to have you hear, @David Almond. Hope the wait isn't too long for you. Enjoy your Memorial Day. :)

I have to say I like the idea that DJI limits the purchase to 2 per person; didn't like on the Mavic that it got to the point that so many of the early adapters seemed to be those that had no plan to keep the Mavic...just sell it off at an inflated price. It would have probably helped those regular consumers like me if there were limits.

Can't wait to get the Spark. I thought that I could do without a drone and I really like flying them so I had to order the Spark.

Happy Memorial Day to all that have served...thank you for your service!
The land of the free because of the brave.

I have to say I like the idea that DJI limits the purchase to 2 per person; didn't like on the Mavic that it got to the point that so many of the early adapters seemed to be those that had no plan to keep the Mavic...just sell it off at an inflated price. It would have probably helped those regular consumers like me if there were limits.

Can't wait to get the Spark. I thought that I could do without a drone and I really like flying them so I had to order the Spark.

Happy Memorial Day to all that have served...thank you for your service!
The land of the free because of the brave.

Yes, very true. We see it happen every DJI release where we've got folks acquiring many units for resale and then also ordering 10 different places. Makes it very hard for DJI to gauge actual demand.

I will be very interested to try the three different ways of controlling the Spark (gesture, iPhone, remote) to see the benefits of each. That is the primary reason I ordered the fly more pack so that I got the controller.

I will be very interested to try the three different ways of controlling the Spark (gesture, iPhone, remote) to see the benefits of each. That is the primary reason I ordered the fly more pack so that I got the controller.

I'm interested to get some good hands on use with Gesture Mode and see just how robust it is.

Hope it's not like my Amazon Echo...Alexa gets what I say to her wrong about half the time lately. Half the time it obeys you, half the time it does not will not fly with controlling a drone. Pun intended ;)

I ordered while watching the live feed and kept refreshing the DJI Store website until the Spark appeared. Yeah, one of the advantages of having a home office.

I ordered a White Fly Less with DJI Care then a White Fly More using PayPal Credit with no payments for six months in case of delayed shipping of Fly Mores like the Mavic. I like the green color but thought whites would be more available in the product rollout.

I like the green color but thought whites would be more available in the product rollout.

White was a good call. DJI has been saying since even before the release that the White will ship first. Before sending large production runs of other colors my assumption is that they wanted to be able to gauge demand of the other colors. White and Green have been the heaviest pre-ordered here at Advexure and is right in line with the poll here: What color DJI SPARK?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef