Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Life in the Snow Lane

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Just some pics from around home down an old wood road, taken as an excuse to fly, will grab it when I can. Wish the sun would have been with me more but the low light maybe added to the winter feel of the pics. Actually looks colder than it was, only -2c and low wind.

snowwoods_1.jpg

snowwoods_2.jpg

snowwoods_3.jpg

snowwoods_4.jpg

Very nice.

The snow in the woods is always pretty. ?

Reactions: RotorWash
Super shots and what a relief to get Spark up at last. No chance here with another Atlantic storm due in. Just over the Western Approaches at the mo. Wind gusting and intermittent rain. Hey ho a bit more editing on the agenda. Keep ‘em coming love the snow shots.

Great shots, RotorWash. I had to put on a sweater just to look at 'em and it's supposed to hit 86F here today.

Thanks Rwarrior! The last pic was just a single shot. I've been thinking about panos lately actually, just need to find my target.

Reactions: Rwarrior
Great shots RotorWash! Love looking at it but tired of shoveling it, LOL. Got another 5 inches of snow yesterday and this morning it was -5F. I'm ready for some Spring. Nice work.

Great shots RotorWash! Love looking at it but tired of shoveling it, LOL. Got another 5 inches of snow yesterday and this morning it was -5F. I'm ready for some Spring. Nice work.
Thanks a lot DJ! I bet you have some fun wind chills around home. Will be nice when old man winter decides to hang it up for another season. I'm burning more gas in my snowblower lately than my car and I don't have to walk behind the car! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex