Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Liked my Spark so much I went ahead and ordered the remote.

Tim32581

Join
Jul 19, 2017
So Ive got a remote and some spare props on the way from Carolina Dronz. I also have a second battery on the way. I didnt think I was gonna like this little guy that much, but still wanted to check it out so I didnt get the fly more bundle. Oh well. Cant wait to open this thing up to its full potential.

The RC is a MUST have item

Reactions: COLAB
I have also gotten extra battery (I got the fly more combo so total of 3). That is great. Also get the OTG cable with the remote it makes a world of difference. No more wifi between the remote and your phone so crisper and faster video and greater range!

Reactions: COLAB
I lost mine before the remote came. Ive flown a bunch of different drones since crashing my spark. Just got a hubsan x4 and that is fun as hell to fly

I have also gotten extra battery (I got the fly more combo so total of 3). That is great. Also get the OTG cable with the remote it makes a world of difference. No more wifi between the remote and your phone so crisper and faster video and greater range!
OTG cable? Do u have pics of em. I would like to hv it. Thx!

A micro usb to usb "OTG" cable can be had on amazon, walmart, staples, etc websites. A google search will show you what you're looking for. They are usually a short 2 or 4 inch thing. Since the RC has a micro usb plug (not USB like other DJI drones) you have to have this adapter but then can connect a regular usb cable instead of using wifi.

USPS says my remote is waiting for me on my front porch. I cant wait to get home and see what this thing can do!

Enjoy!!

Reactions: Tim32581
Holy crap! This definitely changes things with this drone. So much better. It still wont be my go to photography drone, but when I just want to fly or Im going out on the bike it will be the one I grab for sure. The only problem is that now the mocking birds in the area see it as a threat. I must have had a dozen chasing after me when I was flying in sport mode. They didnt bother me when i was flying low and slow. But, it was kinda fun outrunning them. It seems super fast even though the Mavic is actually a little faster. Very agile.

A micro usb to usb "OTG" cable can be had on amazon, walmart, staples, etc websites. A google search will show you what you're looking for. They are usually a short 2 or 4 inch thing. Since the RC has a micro usb plug (not USB like other DJI drones) you have to have this adapter but then can connect a regular usb cable instead of using wifi.

Do u think this adapter will work?29488678_A2.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502