Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Linking to phone app and RC at same time

Baron 2

Join
Dec 24, 2017
Loc
Stuart, Florida
I reset the password on the DJI app for wifi. Now I can only choose either the RC or phone app to fly the Spark. I can't get the RC to recognize the new wifi. If I don't turn on the RC I can see the new wifi name and connect using the phone app. If I turn on the RC it links to the Spark but can't connect to the app. Anyone know what the problem is??? I guess I can just use either the phone app or RC to fly the Spark for now, but before I changed the wifi password in the app I had no problem having all three active.

I reset the password on the DJI app for wifi. Now I can only choose either the RC or phone app to fly the Spark. I can't get the RC to recognize the new wifi. If I don't turn on the RC I can see the new wifi name and connect using the phone app. If I turn on the RC it links to the Spark but can't connect to the app. Anyone know what the problem is??? I guess I can just use either the phone app or RC to fly the Spark for now, but before I changed the wifi password in the app I had no problem having all three active.

I to change my password....as these get more popular didn't want to get high jacked. Turn on spark first....RC next wait to the RC goes green. Then go to the wifi and log in. For me the logon would not work at all. Some how the first letter of my new password got caped. I think the app has the password for you to check it to see...I don't know where still getting use to it. Hope that helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena