Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi beta and mission hub

kydroneman

Join
Nov 2, 2017
So my question is I understand you can load and save waypoint mission in the litchi beta app now and execute them. You can also do this in mission hub offline of course and I'm wondering if the missions you create in hub could be copied to appropriate folder on the smartphone litchi app, it has to store them somewhere right, my only question would the files be in the same format or not. Would be cool if it was.

I have similar questions regarding loading missions. I have emailed myself a copy to load on my iPhone, now what? How does one go from the email file to loading it from the app?

And here I thought that waypoint missions had to be created only after the Spark is in the air.

Reactions: pmshop
****, now I feel stupid....thanks bro
That was not my intention for sure. I thought that maybe something had changed in the mission planning part.

I already have missions planned for Devil's Tower, Wyoming and Niagra Falls :D
Using the map features to ensure I am not flying over National Park or State Park boundaries :rolleyes:
Watch out for UFOs over Devil's Tower! Oh, and park rangers too. :rolleyes: :D

...and glad I read up on ALL regulations
Devil's tower is a NOGO
As seen in the shared flight plan, I usually would fly around the park perimeter so I am "not flying IN the park"
Apparently, there is an agreement between the Federal Aviation Administration, Town of Hulett, Hulett Airport Advisory Board, and Devils Tower National Monument and created a “No-Fly Advisory Zone”.

Centered at Devil's Tower and 2NM radius out
3NM in June

So that is just way too far away to get any shots.

Then, I got to thinking, This no-fly zone would be in place way before National Parks nation wide put their no-fly in place back in 2014.

Sure enough, it was put in place when the Hulett airport went active - in 2003.

So pretty much every drone video besides nature show themed (given permission) videos were captured illegally ...even in 2011 and before that!

Both of you, create a litchi account, login to the hub, create a mission, save it.
Log into the Litchi App and open the mission you just created in the Mission Hub - that simple :D

Thank you because that’s exactly what I was missing!

It's a government conspiracy. :rolleyes::D They don't want anyone to see the UFO landing site on top of Devil's Tower. "I want to believe".

So, does Litchi need integration with any other app like the Go 4 in order to work with the Spark? And with this latest firmware update from DJI, is this going to affect the use of Litchi?
I am so disgusted with the Spark updates from DJI and if I can switch over to using only Litchi to work around the Go 4 app and be able to fly safely and reliably then I am going to invest in the Litchi app.

So, does Litchi need integration with any other app like the Go 4 in order to work with the Spark? And with this latest firmware update from DJI, is this going to affect the use of Litchi?
I am so disgusted with the Spark updates from DJI and if I can switch over to using only Litchi to work around the Go 4 app and be able to fly safely and reliably then I am going to invest in the Litchi app.

Litchi is stand alone.
I have not tried Litchi since the firmware upgrade but since there is only "added OTG support" I would say should not effect.

Everything looks good on the update so far iPhone 7 iOS 12 Beta release 3 and iPad 5th gen iOS 11.4.1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast