Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Max Speed in Sports Mode

Mikimbin

Join
Jun 18, 2017
Question for all those with the RC. Where you able to get to the advertised 30 mph ?. I have been trying to get to this speed several times and the most I have achieved was 12.6 mph.

In addition to setting the RC to "Sports" and going full throttle, is there anything else that I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
OP, I think you have to flip from sport mode to regular mode with the slider and then flip it back to Sport Mode again after take-off. I know mine is set to startup in non-sport mode even if the controller is switched to sport mode when you take-off. Make sense? It easily goes three times as fast when sport mode is truly enabled!

Question for all those with the RC. Where you able to get to the advertised 30 mph ?. I have been trying to get to this speed several times and the most I have achieved was 12.6 mph.

In addition to setting the RC to "Sports" and going full throttle, is there anything else that I need to do?

Thanks in advance.
I got 30.38 mph on Monday in light winds.

OP, I think you have to flip from sport mode to regular mode with the slider and then flip it back to Sport Mode again after take-off. I know mine is set to startup in non-sport mode even if the controller is switched to sport mode when you take-off. Make sense? It easily goes three times as fast when sport mode is truly enabled!
I will try that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using SparkPilots Spark Forum mobile app

Having the same issue. 12 mph. Support says reset wifi, refresh firmware, recalibrate the IMU and compass. After all that not working they said send it in for repairs.

Is your sensitivity setting (bar) of controller sticks full right (app -> controller settings)? When not, this is the problem...

Yes the bar is all the way to the right. There is no difference where the slider is, it's like the slider doesn't do anything.

Tested the stick slider today and it is working. Couldnt tell any difference flying on a straight line so i tried it just rotating the craft while in a hover and found that it rotates faster or slower depending on where the slider is set.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex