Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

More manual Camera setting test

Glumone

Join
Aug 1, 2017
Loc
Boston, Ma
trying to refine my photo's more and more using the manual camera settings on the spark. Most photos were taken early morning I know not the perfect time but find in my area early morning means less people and less possibility of having issues with people and drones. Which by the way I find most people are more curious then negative about them. Little time spent showing them and you would be surprised at some of the positive feedback you get.

Attachments

• DJI_0432.JPG
    DJI_0432.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 40
  • DJI_0473.JPG
    DJI_0473.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 38
  • DJI_0474.JPG
    DJI_0474.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 38
  • DJI_0488.JPG
    DJI_0488.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 38
  • DJI_0494.JPG
    DJI_0494.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 37
Nice shots, but I do not understand why you feel early morning is not the best time? Aside from the people angle, early morning, the golden hour, is normally the best time for shots of this kind.
Why do you think otherwise?

Nice shots, but I do not understand why you feel early morning is not the best time? Aside from the people angle, early morning, the golden hour, is normally the best time for shots of this kind.
Nice photos.

It would be helpful, if you mentioned the settings used for every one of them.
Oops your right, next group I will make sure I include the settings, thanks for the input.

not sure why but I was thinking golden hours was just before sunset, but now that I look it also includes just after sunrise so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena