Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My longest flight - Video with Telemetry data overlay

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
This is the farthest I have flown till date. I didn't try to push the boundary too much. Just wanted to check how far the RC range had improved after forcing FCC mode. Telemetry data overlay on the video created using DashWare.

Last edited:
Pretty fun! It looks like you got Dashware working for you. How about a little document explaining how you did that?
Thanks for sharing!

It looks like you got Dashware working for you. How about a little document explaining how you did that?
Still learning and experimenting to get the best layout for the Spark. Will surely try to document and share. In the meantime, if you started using it and have any basic questions, please feel free to message me.

I'm having trouble getting out to fly. Keep getting snowy/bad weather.
You can use one of your old flight logs and videos if you want to get started on the software. This video of mine was actually recorded on 16 Dec 2018. :D

True - thanks! Maybe I can try that tomorrow.

What were the basic settings to get it going?
Data file type since DJI is not in the list?

Got it:
FlyTrex file type
And you must have audio (or make it think there is an audio track) before you can render.

Last edited:
What were the basic settings to get it going?
Data file type since DJI is not in the list?

Got it:
FlyTrex file type
And you must have audio (or make it think there is an audio track) before you can render.

That's correct. Just download the CSV file for your flight log from AirdataUAV and use FlyTrex file type.
Also, like you said, the file downloaded from SD card won't render unless you add some audio to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme