Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark is gone alone!!

Rodrigo

Join
Jan 23, 2018
Can someone help me. I didn’t found out why it’s gone. Just started. Battery 100%. Smooth flight. I’m in this kind of mount. So i was going down to circle a boat. I didn’t even get close to the water. As it locked de object and start to round it just ride back and crashes in the bushes where i just can’t reach it. There’s no interference. It’s a clear clear area.
What can i do???
Apreciate if you can watch my flight
Thanks to all

Hmm, no on screen errors, so unsure. Without logs, not much can be determined. I wonder if it has something to do with being a negative altitude....

Reactions: Rodrigo
maybe... but i start the flight about 100 feet above the ground as i was in a little mountain. Thks

Looks like you were too low
Yes, but i landed in this mount about 30 meters high. i was close to the mount as i din't want to fly over the sea. It's 2 meters from where i landed but at lesst 30 meters from the ground. thks

Good luck bro', it looks like it's about 15m off the path, can you use an app to navigate to the final co-ordinates reported, it should be close by.

Are the bushes there very dense, or trees?

Brazil huh, it looks like a nice place anyway, hope you find the Spark dude. Let us know.:cool:

Keep trying you will find it hopefully it stays dry use Google maps and compare it with that map should be able to find the exact location give or take 10 meters or so and look up in trees etc if you can and try to fly in areas where if the drone goes down it can be found easily sparks are very small

Good luck bro', it looks like it's about 15m off the path, can you use an app to navigate to the final co-ordinates reported, it should be close by.

Are the bushes there very dense, or trees?

Brazil huh, it looks like a nice place anyway, hope you find the Spark dude. Let us know.:cool:
Dense bushes. Very dificult to reach to that place. I ll try!! Tks

According to Google Earth, the spot were it crashed is only 7 meters lower than the takeoff point.
You were flying 2 meters above takeoff point at the crash site, so the trees must have been at least 9 meters high where it crashed.
Mission Hub - Litchi

Reactions: RaeThrills
Yep looks like it was flying sideways and hit a tree or Bush. That’s the problem when your eyes are glued to the screen. You can’t watch the drone or the surroundings. Sorry about your drone. Grab a big machete and start hacking that brush to get the drone back. Also were you using just your phone for a remote?

By the way, till now, DJI is giving all the support. Let’s wait what they have to say. They have now the black box and all the files and images

Reactions: PaulsSpark104
Get a friend with a drone to search for it, it looks like it hit something sideways, no sensor so that can happen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh