Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

my spark is lost help me please.

I fly attitude mode and no gps . I fly around 15-20 sec is dissconect to rc so I return to home on my phone 2 time and rth on my rc 1 time is not connect and my drone is Los.
Help me please
Thank
Have you tried locating using the sound and light mode, battery might have died out by now

first never fly without gps farther than you can see it fall out of the sky.. use the map where you lost connection or it stopped remember the map where it stopped and walk around there.. make sure to fly where you can walk and theres no locked fences or private property or large hills.. always keep gps on make sure it locks on home first before take off make sure your battery is fully charged.. both rc and copter and phone etc..
make sure battery is fully in the drone pull on it alittle to make sure its seated in the clips.. other than that it sounds like its your error that did this... maybe some flying lessons dont fly over builddings use sidewalks or things like that anywhere a person can walk or drive is my motto.. and youll never loose it also never fly out 1 mile dummies do that keep it within 500 feet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena