Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Thoughts about the DJI Spark So Far

I agree about the set up. I bought the Parrot Anafi to add a more flexible camera to my drone line up and to compliment the Spark. It literally takes about a minute to take the Anafi from its case to up in the air!! With the Spark...not NEARLY this easy or fast! I still love the Spark though I just wish the connectivity was faster.
I was more so referring to the initial set-up when you first pull it out of the box. Getting the drone connected to the controller and the phone connected to the controller is not as intuitive as I think it can be. Setup in the field doesn't take much time. With that said, I have seen how fast the Anafi sets up in the field.

Reactions: rangeangel
I’m still hoping DJI eventually expands the Spark’s video options. I’d like to be able to customize the frame rate to 24FPS and shoot in D-LOG. This would allow us to produce far better video/movies.
That would be nice, but they'll probably just make those upgrades in the next iteration of the Spark...presuming there will be one.

Reactions: RPL
That would be nice, but they'll probably just make those upgrades in the next iteration of the Spark...presuming there will be one.
Sounds like DJI is moving away from the Spark. That said, I wonder what their new budget-minded entry drone will be.

I’m also the happy owner of a brand new Spark. The old one took a dip in a
creek last month and i was fortunate that the store i purchased it from chose to swop the old “wet” one with a new one:) Now i’ll get refresh care
just in case of another crash:) But yes, i agree with you the Spark is an amazing piece of machine. Fortunately i didn’t get my strobon cree’s before after the water dip. They wouldn’t survive the water either:)
I’m curious to see what firmware my new Spark comes with? It’s build june
2018 so guess it’s the latest version?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit