Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

(Need Help) MP4 1920x1080

Alucard

Join
Dec 21, 2017
Hi Masters! Need help on my DJI Spark vid format 1080p. I can't upload any ORIGINAL (1080p) videos in any social media like Youtube and Instagram. When im trying to upload, it says formst not supported or it can't recognize the format. I'd tried also Video editor app but still the app didn't' recognize the file. Please Help, i really want to upload high resolution in Youtube/Instagram.

Details:
Phone Samsung Galaxy S7
Screenshot_20180105-073351.jpgScreenshot_20180105-073359.jpg

This is a Samsung issue. Have you tried viewing the files on a computer. Or on a different device?

The resolution shouldn't matter to youtube. I've uploaded various resolutions with no problem. And it shouldn't be the .mp4 extension. It has to be something with your device or program. I agree to try it from a PC

Hi Masters! Need help on my DJI Spark vid format 1080p. I can't upload any ORIGINAL (1080p) videos in any social media like Youtube and Instagram. When im trying to upload, it says formst not supported or it can't recognize the format. I'd tried also Video editor app but still the app didn't' recognize the file. Please Help, i really want to upload high resolution in Youtube/Instagram.

Details:
Phone Samsung Galaxy S7
View attachment 2568View attachment 2569
Just curious, did you shut the video off before shutting the drone off so that it could process the video?
That's the mistake I made my first couple times.

Just curious, did you shut the video off before shutting the drone off so that it could process the video?
That's the mistake I made my first couple times.
you mean EXIT the Go APP after turning off the spark??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme