Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New DJI Go Update

I just got my combo and have to tell you the setup is confusing as hell! They have no video's how to setup the combo package.

Hmm . . . Seems like the (3) of us have similar backgrounds. I've been on a team for REDACTED as an exterminator for a number of years as well. Team reports are detailed while public facing statements are never revealed.
I did tech support for Autovon (military phone network) back before Nortel went bankrupt. My internal documentation had to be very precise for the software fixes I wrote. What was public pretty much said what DJI said - found bug and fixed it.

after update my offline maps disappeared :-( can download any Europe or US maps just Chinese maps. anybody having same problem?

after update my offline maps disappeared :-( can download any Europe or US maps just Chinese maps. anybody having same problem?
Mine too but I was able to redownload them (europe).

I had to select the maps again (when wifi was connected to internet, not the Spark) and they just downloaded in the "off-line maps" menu.

I had to select the maps again (when wifi was connected to internet, not the Spark) and they just downloaded in the "off-line maps" menu.
yea I tried that but on wifi (not spark) i can see just Chinese maps nothing else. cant download anything.

In my case, I had the same list of countries as before. Maybe you will have to uninstall GO, clean the folders and reinstall it ?

did it already but will give it another try

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170703-064020.png
    Screenshot_20170703-064020.png
    100 KB · Views: 14
Maybe you can check some settings related to maps in the General settings (with Spark connected) ? Bellows are the one I have.
The first one sounds more critical and proably the second one makes no difference if the first one is not set.
Capture.PNG

actually have one more question. is your tripod mode working with mobile phone controller? when i put tripod mode i cant move my drone just camera up and down.

actually have one more question. is your tripod mode working with mobile phone controller? when i put tripod mode i cant move my drone just camera up and down.
Yes, but it is slow. I am also with mobile phone controller but will switch to RC as soon it arrive. There is so much lag that sometimes you are no more sure you are connected.
I cannot check it right now but the is a button on bottom left (Android layout) to switch between drone control (it is white) and camera control (black). Maybe when you switch to tripode it set to camera control (button is black).

Yes, but it is slow. I am also with mobile phone controller but will switch to RC as soon it arrive. There is so much lag that sometimes you are no more sure you are connected.
I cannot check it right now but the is a button on bottom left (Android layout) to switch between drone control (it is white) and camera control (black). Maybe when you switch to tripode it set to camera control (button is black).
hmmmm will check it when i will come home. thx for tip will let you know

great tip it's working now. thx for all your help ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena