Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware posted today

corvid

Join
May 27, 2017
Date : 2017.06.16
Aircraft Firmware : V01.00.0400
Remote Controller Firmware: V 01.00.0100
DJI GO 4 App iOS : V 4.1.2
DJI GO 4 App Android : V 4.1.2

What’s New?

•  Updated No Fly Zone Management.

•  For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a
height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO 4 and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.

•  In Gesture mode, you can now take selfies even if the drone isn't following you. Just make a frame with your hands within 23 ft (7 m) of the aircraft while facing toward the camera.

•  Added a lowest altitude limit (1 ft, 0.3 m) for Gesture mode, and improved the aircraft's ability to recognize the wave gesture.

•  Improved ActiveTrack performance while recording video.

•  RTH at Current Altitude is now disabled by default.

•  Reduced video lag during aircraft rotation.

•  Fixed an issue where the remote controller and aircraft couldn't connect in some regions.

•  Reduced video downlink latency when Wi-Fi signal is weak.

I thought the height and distance restriction was in from day one?

I hope the fixing of the RC connection issues is being "vague" to reduce their exposure. I have had a heck of a lot of issues with my RC and android device. In half of my flights it has shown as disconnected (upper left), but the feed still shows the current video. I am in the US, so it's not like some obscure island or region.

Either way, good to see they are jumping on issues.

So far Incident free update: took about 10 min.....

Apple sent an update for the app this morning and then my spark was here in the afternoon. it updated the NFZ without any issue.. Trying to connect the spark with the QR code didn't work.. so I just connected by going through wifi connection and typing in the username and password. *sidenote the QR code scan worked on the my buddies pixel phone. then the firmware update popped up. so I went ahead and started that.. on the phone it said it was downloading at 100% then nothing happen.. some time passed and now my drone battery is showing 50%.. so I decided to us a pc to do the firmware update.. Now its stuck on 93% and its been like this for at least 10 minutes.. WTH

Update a friend of mine said to restart the spark.. after restart the PC quickly went to 100% complete. Double checked with the spark and now it says its on V01.00.0400

Date : 2017.06.16
Aircraft Firmware : V01.00.0400
Remote Controller Firmware: V 01.00.0100
DJI GO 4 App iOS : V 4.1.2
DJI GO 4 App Android : V 4.1.2

What’s New?

•  Updated No Fly Zone Management.

•  For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a
height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO 4 and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.

•  In Gesture mode, you can now take selfies even if the drone isn't following you. Just make a frame with your hands within 23 ft (7 m) of the aircraft while facing toward the camera.

•  Added a lowest altitude limit (1 ft, 0.3 m) for Gesture mode, and improved the aircraft's ability to recognize the wave gesture.

•  Improved ActiveTrack performance while recording video.

•  RTH at Current Altitude is now disabled by default.

•  Reduced video lag during aircraft rotation.

•  Fixed an issue where the remote controller and aircraft couldn't connect in some regions.

•  Reduced video downlink latency when Wi-Fi signal is weak.

if its working fine ---------------my moto ------------------DON'T UPDATE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex